IMPORTANT NOTICES ON Announcement Page
FIGHTING FOR FAMLIES with the VANDENBERG'S
· For God’s direction as we seek a long term WY residence
· For fruitful growth in over 320 new small groups starting
· For our 6 upcoming Weekend to Remembers, protection from Covid, and no complications with new guidelines
· For more couples to be aware of and reach out to our trained marriage mentors for mentoring
· For FamilyLife leadership as they continue to make decisions about ministry during Covid restrictions
· For a generous call offering us a place to rent before we even knew we needed it. God goes before us and provides.
· For the opportunity to attend 24 hours of marriage mentor training through Marriage Team sponsors for free. This was great training and will be great resources to pass on to our growing marriage mentoring churches and teams. It also helped us grow and strengthen our marriage as we learned new tools. We thank God for this opportunity.
· For 7 people who accepted Christ as their Savior
Let every sunrise remind you to pray that His name will be glorified in all the world
Pray for Missionaries
“You pray the most for people you love, so get to know your missionaries.”
• for their spiritual, social, physical, and mental situation—refreshment,
protection, relationships, growth
• for the ministry—guidance, open doors, boldness, effectiveness,
• for national Christians and the national church—for spread of God’s word, good discipleship
• Scripture prayers—for example the prayers Paul prayed for believers
• as you pray for yourself—their needs may be similar to yours
Pray for Nations and Peoples
“Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into the harvest field.” Mt. 9:37
• for workers
• for people to pray
• for prepared hearts
• for transformed lives
• for existing churches
• for a growing, evangelizing church
• for binding of the ‘strong man’
• for perseverance of new believers
• for freedom to worship and witness
Pray for the World in the News
“The Bible tells us to pray and the newspaper tells us what to pray for.”
... D L Moody
• for the welfare of believers
• for boldness to speak out for Christ
• for freedom for the Gospel
• for humane and just leaders
• for justice and freedom
• for the glory of God to be revealed
• for people to be redeemed
• for the growth of the Church
Ways to Pray
• Use a daily prayer list. Pray during your quiet time. Pray with your list as you take your daily walk.
• Carry your list in your pocket or keep it on your computer and pray wherever you are.
• Pray whenever you meet in classes and small groups.
• As you get requests and answers, record them on your prayer list.
• Children: let them spin the globe and stop it with their finger. Pray for the country under their finger.